Monday, May 19, 2008

A new blog

Here is a new blog. I really don't have anything to say but the kids were over hassling me for not posting any new blogs. Probably hassle me for posting lame blogs. Went to short course nationals in Austin. Would have done better if I had signed up for the 1650 instead of the 1000. The 1650 only had 7 50-54 year olds and the 1000 had 20 something. Perhaps long course meters will be better. Maybe not so many people will go up to oregon at the end of the summer. Maybe I could improve my speed. I have to write my diet book. I have created a number of unique diets. My latest is the starvation diet. The key to the starvation diet is to retrain the mind body response to realize that hunger is actually a positive state to be in and that starvation is the state where you should eat to return to the state of hunger. We have too easy access to too much food for our health. No pictures today. I invite all of you to the Silverman here in Las Vegas in November. go to silvermannv.com for more information.

1 comment:

stewart.shana.ella said...

I almost fell off my chair when I saw you actually posted something. But I am still not signing up for the silverman:)