Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Lonely Blog

I will keep blogging even if only one person reads my blogs. This will not deter me. The Diet book is coming along quickly. It looks to have about seven chapters. I am thinking it should have lots of pictures. I like books with lots of pictures. I almost created a whole nother blog instead of a "post" this time. When they started asking me for url I got suspicious. I am trying to learn how to maintain websites in between writing my diet book and of course training for the Silverman. I invite all of you to compete in the silverman. It is so much fun. I must get back to my writing. My fans await.

1 comment:

stewart.shana.ella said...

You would like books with only pictures. That explains a lot:)

I am very patiently waiting the arrival of your diet book at Barnes and Noble. Write quickly!